DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow handle is often additional to circuit to regulate the decent speed of your cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned before set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank right after the original working of the power unit.
6. Oil shifting is required right after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards the moment each and every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve may be offered if essential. Also a strain compen sated movement management may be added to your circuit to regulate the descent pace of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for that different pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level during the tank after the preliminary working from the electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required after the initial a hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as each 3000 hours.