Ductile Iron flange adapter with PN10/16 coupling for Ductile Iron Pipe fitting
The flange adapter transmits the pressure and thrust of the connected parts (blind plate force) and compensates the pipeline error, so as to reduce the damage of the axial thrust to the pipeline and pipeline equipment. It is mainly used for loose sleeve connection of pump, valve, pipeline and other accessories.
Body: Ductile iron
Bolts: Galvanized steel / Stainless steel
Seal gasket: EPDM
Coating: CHINAMFG Epoxy
Class: PN10/16, 125/150Lbs
Ductile Iron GGG50 material with FBE coated
Fusion bonded epoxy coating(250 micron)
Blue FBE / Epoxy Coating
EPDM, SBR/NBR also available
Steel 8.8 zinced/Dacro
HangZhou Fluido Import and Export Co.,Ltd. is a professional flange, pipe fittings,valves and ductile iron pipe fitting manufacturer and exporter for water treatment, construction, petrochemical and oilfield industry. We deliver exceptional value by providing customers with the most important elements : Premium Quality, Reasonable Price and Impeccable Services.
Our products adhere to GB, JIS, DIN, DIN, EN, API, ANSI/ASME specifications for material content, pressure ratings and quality assurance, ensuring that our customers receive consistent quality and reliability every time. Additionally, we are able to modify existing products or manufacture new designs to meet specific requirements.
We have been known as a company who always keeps our promise of quality products, reasonable pricing, and prompt delivery. By providing a broad range of high quality products at competitive prices, We see ourselves not just as a supplier for our clients, but as their partner in helping them achieved their own goals and objectives.
Package as customized
Other Related Product
1. Many years experience in manufacturing and exporting fittings
2. Experienced technical staff
3. Marking the customer’s brand on the product surface directly
4. All fittings are approved by CE and ISO
5. Supply OEM service
6. Small orders accepted
7. Competitive prices, top quality, professional service and prompt delivery
8. Quality checking and controlling strictly
Q:When can I get the quotation?
A:We usually quote within 12 hours after we get your inquiry.If you are very urgent to get the price,pls call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: Could I get samples?
A: Yes,we have materials in stock to help you to get the samples as soon as we can.
Q:Can you do the design for us?
A:We have a professional team having rich experience in manufacturing.We could supply customized size,grade of material,and the coating.We also could supply the package according to your request.
Q.How are orders packed and shipped ?
A: For custom order, we can design full-color custom packaging to match your brand, if requires. Most shipments include boxes packed inside an outer carton and placed on a wooden pallet.
Q:What abount the lead time for mass production?
A:Honestly,it depends on the order quantity and your specific requirements of products.
Q.What are your quality control procedures?
A: We adhere to strict quality control procedures that begin with product design and carry through to the end of the production process using state-of -the-art quality control equipment.
What are the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types?
When considering the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types, several factors come into play. While flexible couplings may have a higher upfront cost in some cases, they often offer cost savings in the long run due to their advantages and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Upfront Cost: In terms of upfront cost, flexible couplings can vary depending on the design, material, and size. Some high-performance flexible couplings with specialized features may have a higher initial cost than simpler coupling types. For instance, certain specialized couplings used in demanding applications like high-speed precision machinery or corrosive environments might be more expensive.
- Maintenance Costs: Flexible couplings generally have lower maintenance costs compared to certain rigid coupling types. Rigid couplings, such as gear couplings or disc couplings, may require periodic maintenance to check for wear, lubrication, and alignment. In contrast, many flexible couplings, especially those with elastomeric elements, are self-lubricating and require little to no maintenance.
- Reduced Downtime: Due to their ability to accommodate misalignments and dampen vibrations, flexible couplings can reduce the wear and tear on connected equipment. This reduction in wear can lead to less frequent downtime for repairs or replacements, resulting in improved productivity and cost savings.
- Longevity: Flexible couplings are designed to absorb shocks and vibrations, which can extend the lifespan of connected equipment. By minimizing stress and wear on components, flexible couplings contribute to the longevity of machinery and reduce the need for premature replacements.
- Energy Efficiency: Some flexible couplings, such as beam couplings or certain elastomeric couplings, have low mass and inertia, contributing to better energy efficiency in rotating systems. By reducing energy losses, these couplings can result in cost savings over time.
- Application Specificity: In some cases, specialized coupling types might be necessary to meet specific application requirements. While these specialized couplings may have higher costs, they are designed to optimize performance and reliability in those specific scenarios.
- Compatibility and Adaptability: Flexible couplings are often more versatile in terms of accommodating shaft misalignment and different shaft sizes. Their adaptability can reduce the need for custom-made or precisely machined components, potentially saving costs in certain installations.
Overall, the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types depend on the specific application and its requirements. While they may have a higher initial cost in some cases, the long-term benefits, such as reduced maintenance, increased equipment longevity, and improved system efficiency, often justify the investment in flexible couplings.
Can flexible couplings be used in precision manufacturing equipment, such as CNC machines?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in precision manufacturing equipment, including CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines. CNC machines require high accuracy and precision during operation to produce complex and intricate parts. Flexible couplings play a vital role in such equipment by providing various benefits that enhance their performance and reliability.
- Compensation for Misalignment: CNC machines often have multiple moving parts and axes that need precise alignment. Flexible couplings can accommodate small misalignments between these components, ensuring smooth and reliable power transmission without inducing additional stress or strain on the system.
- Vibration Damping: Precision manufacturing requires minimizing vibrations that could affect the quality of the finished product. Flexible couplings with damping properties can absorb and dissipate vibrations, resulting in better surface finishes and accuracy of the machined parts.
- Torsional Flexibility: CNC machines may experience torque fluctuations during acceleration, deceleration, or tool changes. Flexible couplings with torsional flexibility can handle these variations and prevent torsional vibrations from affecting the machining process.
- Backlash Compensation: Some types of flexible couplings, such as beam couplings, offer minimal or near-zero backlash. This characteristic is essential in CNC machines, as it helps maintain positional accuracy during direction changes and reversals.
- High Torque Transmission: CNC machines may require high torque transmission capabilities, especially in heavy-duty cutting or milling operations. Flexible couplings can handle substantial torque loads while still providing flexibility to address misalignments.
- Reduced Maintenance: With the ability to absorb shocks and compensate for misalignment, flexible couplings can extend the life of other mechanical components in the CNC machine, reducing overall maintenance requirements and downtime.
It’s important to select the appropriate type and size of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the CNC machine, including torque, speed, misalignment, and environmental conditions. Regular maintenance and inspection of the flexible couplings will ensure optimal performance and contribute to the overall precision and efficiency of the CNC machine.
What are the factors to consider when choosing a flexible coupling for a specific system?
Choosing the right flexible coupling for a specific system requires careful consideration of several factors. The following are the key factors that should be taken into account:
- 1. Misalignment Requirements: Assess the type and magnitude of misalignment expected in the system. Different couplings are designed to handle specific types of misalignment, such as angular, parallel, or axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignment to prevent premature wear and failure.
- 2. Torque Capacity: Determine the required torque capacity of the coupling to ensure it can transmit the necessary power between the shafts. Consider both the continuous and peak torque loads that the system may experience.
- 3. Operating Speed: Take into account the rotational speed of the system. High-speed applications may require couplings that can handle the additional centrifugal forces and balance requirements.
- 4. Temperature Range: Consider the operating temperature range of the system. Select a coupling material that can withstand the temperatures encountered without losing its mechanical properties.
- 5. Environment and Conditions: Evaluate the environmental conditions where the coupling will be used, such as exposure to moisture, chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a coupling material that is compatible with the operating environment.
- 6. Space Constraints: Assess the available space for the coupling installation. Some couplings have compact designs suitable for applications with limited space.
- 7. Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance. Some couplings may require special tools or disassembly for maintenance, while others offer quick and simple installation.
- 8. Torsional Stiffness: Evaluate the torsional stiffness of the coupling. A balance between flexibility and stiffness is essential to prevent excessive torsional vibrations while accommodating misalignment.
- 9. Shock and Vibration Damping: For applications with high shock loads or vibration, select a coupling with excellent damping characteristics to protect the system from excessive forces.
- 10. Cost and Budget: Compare the cost of the coupling with the overall budget for the system. Consider the long-term cost implications, including maintenance and replacement expenses.
Ultimately, the choice of a flexible coupling should align with the specific requirements and operating conditions of the system. Consulting with coupling manufacturers or engineering experts can provide valuable insights to ensure the optimal selection of a coupling that enhances system performance, reliability, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-10-08