Certificate: ISO9001, RoHS, CE , CUPC
Delivery Port: HangZhou
Delivery Time: 30 to 50 days
Delivery Term: EXW,FOB,CIF,CFR
Investment Casting Parts
Material: Stainless steel, Carbon Steel
Process: Lost wax casting
Casting Tolerance: CT6 Standard
Weight: 0.1kg to 100kg
Product Range: Automotive, aviation, robot automation, machinery, tools, hardware, electronics, sanitary ware, pump valves, door locks and other stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel parts
Tooling made by ourself – We have 2 CNC centers
Complete machining process – We have our own machining, welding, polishing, testing workshops
|Chemical Composition of Material
1, With our own stainless steel investment casting production lines and machining lines, give you one-stop services.
2, With CNC(CNC CENTER), we make the tooling by ourselves. Make you easier.
3, With 50000 square CHINAMFG workshop located in HangZhou city, near HangZhou port, transportation is convenient.
4, Use Germany Spectrometer and Salty Spray to test the raw material.
5, We have 15 engineers with strong ability to design and develop new products.
6, With ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 system.
7, With the ERP system, We can give you the production and delivery of information for the first time. Also if any quality problem, we can source it and give you the solution very fast.
8, Fast reply within 12 hours.
ABL was founded in 2008 by Kate Liang, started from a 400 square CHINAMFG workshop.
In 2009, Supported by customers and suppliers, CHINAMFG moved to a 4000 square meter workshop and expand our business all over the world.
In 2012, We have sold our products to more than 200 countries, and our brand existed
in more than 50 countries in the world.
In 2013, We have passed CUPC, NSF, CE and ROHS certificates,starting entered into the European and American markets.
In 2014, with the fast development, CHINAMFG moved to a 50000 square CHINAMFG factory. We have our own stainless steel investment casting production lines and also completed machining types of equipment.
In 2015, We set up our management team. We have cooperated with some universities and getting bigger. At the same time, we are also Alibaba training center.
From 2016 to 2017, CHINAMFG passed ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001, OHSAS18001certificate. we have already cooperated with some top 500 enterprises.
2018, CHINAMFG focus more on Lean Production and preparing for the next 5 years.
2019, We are going to build a testing center and achieve a higher sales goal.
|Sand Shell Molding
|Drilling & Tapping
|Remark: The production time base on standard quantity and process
To change the world’s view about Chinese product.
To be the leader in the precision casting industry
- To gain Win-win achievement with all of our clients and supplies
- To be an international famous brand.
- To be a one-hundred-year company
- Reply you fast within 12 hours.
- Have someone to follow up all your inquiry and order.
- We will offer satisfied quality and prices to you.
1, Where is your factory?
Our factory located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province. Factory 50000 square CHINAMFG with 265 workers.
2, What is your payment term?
We do T/T, 30% deposit, balance before delivery. We can also accept L/C.
3, What is the production time?
Casting part need 20 to 30 days.
Balustrade and handrail accessories need 25 to 35 days.
Faucet and shower need 40 to 60 days.
4, Is that possible to visit the factory?
Sure, we sincerely welcome you to visit our factory, we can also pick you from the hotel.
What are the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types?
When considering the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types, several factors come into play. While flexible couplings may have a higher upfront cost in some cases, they often offer cost savings in the long run due to their advantages and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Upfront Cost: In terms of upfront cost, flexible couplings can vary depending on the design, material, and size. Some high-performance flexible couplings with specialized features may have a higher initial cost than simpler coupling types. For instance, certain specialized couplings used in demanding applications like high-speed precision machinery or corrosive environments might be more expensive.
- Maintenance Costs: Flexible couplings generally have lower maintenance costs compared to certain rigid coupling types. Rigid couplings, such as gear couplings or disc couplings, may require periodic maintenance to check for wear, lubrication, and alignment. In contrast, many flexible couplings, especially those with elastomeric elements, are self-lubricating and require little to no maintenance.
- Reduced Downtime: Due to their ability to accommodate misalignments and dampen vibrations, flexible couplings can reduce the wear and tear on connected equipment. This reduction in wear can lead to less frequent downtime for repairs or replacements, resulting in improved productivity and cost savings.
- Longevity: Flexible couplings are designed to absorb shocks and vibrations, which can extend the lifespan of connected equipment. By minimizing stress and wear on components, flexible couplings contribute to the longevity of machinery and reduce the need for premature replacements.
- Energy Efficiency: Some flexible couplings, such as beam couplings or certain elastomeric couplings, have low mass and inertia, contributing to better energy efficiency in rotating systems. By reducing energy losses, these couplings can result in cost savings over time.
- Application Specificity: In some cases, specialized coupling types might be necessary to meet specific application requirements. While these specialized couplings may have higher costs, they are designed to optimize performance and reliability in those specific scenarios.
- Compatibility and Adaptability: Flexible couplings are often more versatile in terms of accommodating shaft misalignment and different shaft sizes. Their adaptability can reduce the need for custom-made or precisely machined components, potentially saving costs in certain installations.
Overall, the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types depend on the specific application and its requirements. While they may have a higher initial cost in some cases, the long-term benefits, such as reduced maintenance, increased equipment longevity, and improved system efficiency, often justify the investment in flexible couplings.
How does a flexible coupling handle misalignment in large rotating equipment?
Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate various types of misalignment in large rotating equipment, ensuring smooth and efficient power transmission while minimizing stress on connected components. Here’s how flexible couplings handle different types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not collinear and form an angle. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by allowing the coupling elements to flex and move slightly, thus accommodating the angle between the shafts. The flexible elements, often made of elastomeric materials or metallic membranes, can bend and twist to compensate for angular misalignment, ensuring that the coupling remains engaged and transfers torque effectively.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes, resulting in a lateral shift. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through their ability to move radially, allowing the flexible elements to adjust and take up the offset. This capability prevents excessive side loads on the shafts and bearings, reducing wear and increasing the lifespan of the equipment.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement of one shaft relative to the other, either toward or away from the other shaft. Some flexible couplings, such as certain types of flexible disc couplings, can accommodate a limited amount of axial misalignment. However, for large axial movement, other types of couplings or special designs may be required.
The flexibility of the coupling elements allows them to act as a buffer between the shafts, dampening shocks, vibrations, and torsional forces caused by misalignment or other dynamic loads. This helps protect the connected equipment from damage and enhances the overall performance and reliability of the rotating system.
In large rotating equipment, where misalignment is more common due to thermal expansion, foundation settling, or other factors, flexible couplings play a critical role in maintaining smooth operation and reducing stress on the machinery. However, it is essential to choose the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the application and to regularly inspect and maintain the coupling to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
What are the maintenance requirements for flexible couplings?
Maintenance of flexible couplings is essential to ensure their reliable and efficient performance over their service life. Proper maintenance helps prevent premature wear, reduces the risk of unexpected failures, and extends the lifespan of the couplings. Here are some key maintenance requirements for flexible couplings:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the flexible couplings to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, tears, or any other visible issues in the coupling components.
- Lubrication: Some flexible couplings, especially those with moving parts or sliding surfaces, may require periodic lubrication. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding the type and frequency of lubrication to ensure smooth operation.
- Alignment Checks: Misalignment is a common cause of coupling failure. Regularly check the alignment of the connected shafts and adjust as necessary. Proper alignment reduces stress on the coupling and improves power transmission efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitoring the torque transmitted through the coupling can help detect any abnormal or excessive loads. If the coupling is subjected to loads beyond its rated capacity, it may lead to premature failure.
- Environmental Protection: If the couplings are exposed to harsh environmental conditions, take measures to protect them from dust, dirt, moisture, and corrosive substances. Consider using protective covers or seals to shield the couplings from potential contaminants.
- Temperature Considerations: Ensure that the operating temperature of the flexible coupling is within its designed range. Excessive heat can accelerate wear, while extremely low temperatures may affect the flexibility of certain coupling materials.
- Replace Worn or Damaged Parts: If any components of the flexible coupling show signs of wear or damage, replace them promptly with genuine replacement parts from the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Follow the maintenance guidelines provided by the coupling manufacturer. They often include specific maintenance intervals and procedures tailored to the coupling’s design and materials.
- Training and Expertise: Ensure that maintenance personnel have the necessary training and expertise to inspect and maintain the flexible couplings properly. Improper maintenance practices can lead to further issues and compromise the coupling’s performance.
By adhering to these maintenance requirements, you can maximize the service life of the flexible couplings and minimize the risk of unexpected downtime or costly repairs. Regular maintenance helps maintain the efficiency and reliability of the coupling in various industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-02