We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Slurry Centrifugal Water Industrial Mining Pump (AH, HH)
Type AH, HH pump are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps, outlet from 25mm to 450mm. They are also named as heavy slurry pump because of bear-abrasive parts and heavy base.
1. The frame plates for AH pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber. The frame plate liner and impeller for HH pump are adoptable of hard metal only.
2. Bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, frequency conversion drive devices.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The pump of this type may be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
AH, HH pumps are used to pump high-hardness, strong-corrosion and high-concentration liquids that contain suspended solid particles, such as finished ores, refuse ores, ashes, cinders, cements, mud, mineral stones and etc. In the industries of metallurgy, mining, coal, power, building material and etc. The temperature of the pumped solid-liquid mixture should be ≤ 80oC, and the weight concentration should be ≤ 60.
Close coupled end-suction pump
Split case pump
Submersible axial pump
Submersible sewage pump
Dredge and slurry pump
Fire fighting pump set
|We manufacture and market a broad range of OEM and brand labeled pumps for diverse markets such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemical, Power, Hydrocarbon and Water resources; in addition to providing manufacturing services —to a broad range of international OEM customers.
We have developed a wide range of manufacturing capabilities, including in-house, in-line cast iron and cast steel foundry production lines, a well developed modern machine shop with the latest CNC equipment, and an engineering department with 124 engineers utilizing the latest 3D CAD and simulation software. Manufacturing has a comprehensive set of modern inspection and diagnostic equipment; our quality standards conform to ISO 9001.
Established in 1965, our history is deeply rooted in technology. We have made continuous improvements in capital equipment and company wide process control. To meet the needs of the Global markets we have made significant investments in high volume manufacturing and modern computer based engineering and inspection equipment.
Our R&D, manufacturing, production and testing facilities are all centrally housed and constantly improved as the most modern and efficient facilities in China. Supplying quality pumps has been the common commitment for all EPT people.
EPT Pumps represent a fusion of computer-aided design and manufacturing echniques, guaranteeing you the best performance. To maintain the high standard quality set by Sanlian, all pumps are subjected to stringent inspection at all stage of production. They also comply with the appropriate international quality assurance and inspection standards. As a symbol of this reliability, EPT has been accredited with ISO 9001 certification.
EPT Pumps has built up solid reputation by providing performance and quality products to all applications for decades of years, our active involvement in supplying custom engineered pumps have also been proven as an accredited source by our OEM partners.
We continue to take pride of servicing all our customers from different applications with the highest standards products.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.